Swim training of the week 12
Technique and speed training.
The goal is to maintain a good technique and a low stroke per length count during the most of the training to finish with fast and good technique sets.
- 200m easy.
- 3 x 100m easy and long strokes.
- 4 x 50m + 1 x 200m, focus in:
- 50m good body rotation.
- 50m control the arm extension.
- 50m very soft kick.
- 50m bilateral breathing.
- 2 x 100m swim with 2 or 3 strokes less than your normal stroke per length number.
- 200m maintain the same stroke per length number than in the previous set.
- 4 x 50m build, each length faster than the previous one.
- 8 x 50m swim 25m easy / 25m fast.
- 3 x 50m swim with 2 or 3 strokes less than your normal stroke per length number.
- 150m easy.