This Camp offers the perfect combination of technique, open water training and leisure in the best location ever! It’s ideal for triathletes, open water swimmers and for those who start to swim in the sea.
During this 6 days camp you’ll discover how to improve your swimming technique and we’ll take you to improve your efficiency and endurance conditions by means our underwater filming, high level biomechanics analysis and stroke correction. Discover also the required skills to swim in open water, triathlons and competitions. We’ll enjoy swimming in different areas around the island including a session where Ironman is held in Lanzarote. As the final challenge: a 5km swimming in an unrivalled setting. A great experience to achieve your goals!
We’ll stay in Occidental Lanzarote Mar, a 4 star hotel with a magnificent Olympic swimming pool. It’s an incomparable place to live as a professional athlete. Your family is welcome, who will enjoy of the activities and relaxation offered by the island.
Who it is focused to
- Initiated in open water swimming. Minimum requirement to be able to swim 500m continuously.
- Swimmers with experience in open water who want to swim long distances.
- Triathletes who want to improve their performance.
- Those who want to spend healthy holidays exercising and enjoying nature.
- Ideal hotel to come accompanied by your family.
What you will learn
- Technique to swim faster, longer and more distance.
- Training in pool at your optimal stroke range.
- Skills to swim longer distances in open water.
- Strength and flexibility drills for injury prevention.
- Includes filming and biomechanics analysis.
- 5km open water swimming as the final chanllenge of the Camp.
- A programme designed to improve your swimming technique in order to swim safely and confidently in open water.
- Specific technique in heated swimming pool for open water and triathlon. Rashvest recommended.
- Transition and development of swimming in open water. Wetsuit required.
- Filming and high quality biomechanics analysis with individual corrections.
- Theory lessons: science of swimming, speed, open water and coastal orography.
- Swimcourse and swimming on the beach where Ironman is held in Lanzarote.
- Skills to swim in different conditions.
- Learn how to get the most of your wetsuit.
- The best strength and stretching drills to improve your swimming and as injuries prevention.
- Technique and swimming in several beaches in Lanzarote*.
- 5km open water swimming as the final challenge of the Camp.
- Free transfer for the open water swimmings.
- SUP and safety Kayak support during the open water sessions.
- Free access to fully equipped gym.
- Special discounts in accommodations in Occidental Lanzarote Mar Hotel.
- (*) The open water sessions will depend on the weather conditions.
- Accommodation and boards, flights, transfers airport-hotel.
- In order to get a more satisfactory experience the whole group will stay in Occidental Lanzarote Mar Hotel, in Lanzarote.
- By attending our camp you’ll obtain an important discount on the price.
- Contact us to obtain the discount code.
- More info about the hotel, its facilities and rooms on the website: https://www.barcelo.com/en-gb/hotels/spain/canary-islands/lanzarote/occidental-lanzarote-mar//
- Vizcaya: 13 enero 2018 – Grupos de entrenamiento
- Vizcaya: 27 y 28 enero – Técnica en piscina
- Vizcaya: 3 febrero 2018 – Grupos de entrenamiento
- Vizcaya: 4 febrero 2018 – Técnica en piscina. NUEVO CURSO
- Vizcaya: 3 marzo 2018 – Grupos de entrenamiento
- Vizcaya: 4 marzo 2018 – Técnica en piscina. NUEVO CURSO
- Barcelona: 10 y 11 marzo 2018 – Técnica en piscina
- Lanzarote: 2 – 7 abril 2018 – Campus de aguas abiertas
- Cursos privados: Consultar